For those of you who want to celebrate in between sneezes, here are five silly things to do on the first day of Spring:
- Find a playground near you and swing as high as you can. Make sure you can feel the wind in your hair.
- Use a bubble wand to make huge bubbles and watch them take flight.
- Find a semi-steep, grassy hill and do barrel rolls down the hill. Watch people’s reactions and see how many of the kids (but not adults!) join you.
- Make a Spring daisy chain and wear it to dinner.
- Skip down your street waving to your neighbors (and get a quick cardio workout while you’re at it).
How will you celebrate the return of warm weather and outdoor activities?