A workout towel has more uses than just wiping sweat off your forehead or wiping down the cardio machine after a grueling session.
Here are 8 ways you can also use your Words to Sweat by workout towel!
1. To hide the countdown timer on cardio equipment.
2. To drape over the handlebars during a hard spin class.
3. To switch-up your leg workout (maybe the washcloth workout?).
4. To share a special message with guests when they use your bathroom.
5. To remind you of your goals when you’re cooking.
6. To use as a rally towel during a Group X dance class.
7. To provide motivation for a friend in need.
8. To get you off the couch this Winter.
1 thought on “8 Ways To Use Your Words To Sweat By Towel”
Comments are closed.