KFOG is a local Bay Area radio station and at 10 AM during the week, they showcase 10 songs from a specific year. Last week I happened to start listening at the beginning of the hour and found myself tapping my toes (any maybe I even stood up and danced around a little bit) and smiling.
I was reminded of how much music from the 80s can get me moving so I wanted to share this great play list that may keep you motivated while you finish that last set of reps.
- Howard Jones- Things Can Only Get Better
- OMD- So In Love With You
- Pete Townshend- Face The Face
- Yello- Oh Yeah
- New Order- Perfect Kiss
- The Cure- In Between Days
- The Commodores- Nightshift
- Scritti Politti- Perfect Way
- The Hoodoo Gurus- Bittersweet
- X- Burning House Of Love
What’s your favorite song from 1985? Add them to the list by leaving a comment below.