Mariel Zagunis is going to take a slice out of the Big Apple when she and fencers from around the world travel to New York City to compete in a World Cup event hosted by the historic Fencers Club from June 24 – 26, 2011.
We are proud to sponsor Mariel therefore to show our support we will be counting down to the event by quizzing you, her fans, about some of Mariel’s favorite things: fencing, food, and family. From June 20 – 24, 2011, we will award her signature Words to Sweat by mantra towel to a daily commenter who answers the question correctly.
There is also an exciting grand prize for the fan who answers the most questions correctly. The grand prize includes:
- Mariel’s mantra towel signed by all 24 of the National fencing team members!
- Michelle Stern’s The Whole Family Cookbook which “offers time-saving strategies for shopping and cooking, along with the resources you need to cook healthy, local food in any season.”
- A stainless steel lunch set and water bottle which will allow you to take healthy food with you on the go without a lot of fuss while being kind to the environment.
So stop by and comment each day!
- To enter the contest, leave a comment below the post with your answer to that day’s question. No registration is required to leave a comment, however comments may not show up immediately as they await moderation.
- Only one entry, per person, per day. More than one entry per person per day will result in disqualification.
- This contest is open to fans worldwide. Void where prohibited.
- Each winner will be chosen using a random number generator from the entries with the correct answer for each day of the countdown.
- Winners will be selected and announced on June 27th, 2011.
- Winners will be notified via email and given 24 hours to respond therefore please leave a valid email so that you can be contacted if you are the selected winner.
- The grand prize will be awarded to the fan who answers the most questions correctly. In the event that there is a tie, the grand prize winner will be selected using a random number generator.