Katherine had an interesteing proclamation after winning in Vancouver that resulted in the picutre to the left.
So today’s question will not only honor whimsy, but also seek to send Katherine the sweet taste of victory to end her season.
Question of the Day: How many scoops of ice cream did Katherine eat after her silver medal win in the Vancouver 2010 Olympics?
Sidenote about Day 3: We realize that yesterday’s question wasn’t specific enough therefore we are accepting correct answer for all World medals and total World Cup medals.
- To enter the contest, leave a comment with your answer below the post with your answer to that day’s question.
- Only one entry, per person, per day. More than one entry per person per day will result in disqualification.
- This contest is open to fans worldwide. Void where prohibited.
- Each winner will be chosen using a random number generator from the entries with the correct answer for each day of the countdown.
- Winners will be selected and announced on March 14th, 2011.
- Winners will be notified via email and given 24 hours to respond therefore please leave a valid email so that you can be contacted if you are the selected winner.
- The grand prize will be awarded if the prize requirement of 300 or more total comments is met.
- The grand prize winner will be selected from the total number of entries throughout the countdown using a random number generator. If you have entered a valid answer each day of the countdown, you will have five (5) entries in the grand prize drawing