The World Short Track Championships are well underway in Sheffield, England so we’re bringing our contest to a close.
This final question about Katherine Reutter was originally supposed to be the toughest of them all, but we’re going to take a different approach.
So that everyone has at least one entry to the contest, all you need to do is leave a comment with your answer to the question below.
Question of the Day: How does Katherine inspire you?
- To enter the contest, leave a comment with your answer below the post with your answer to that day’s question.
- Only one entry, per person, per day. More than one entry per person per day will result in disqualification.
- This contest is open to fans worldwide. Void where prohibited.
- Each winner will be chosen using a random number generator from the entries with the correct answer for each day of the countdown.
- Winners will be selected and announced on March 14th, 2011.
- Winners will be notified via email and given 24 hours to respond therefore please leave a valid email so that you can be contacted if you are the selected winner.
- The grand prize will be awarded if the prize requirement of 300 or more total comments is met.
- The grand prize winner will be selected from the total number of entries throughout the countdown using a random number generator. If you have entered a valid answer each day of the countdown, you will have five (5) entries in the grand prize drawing