Eating healthy is important to athletes at every level especially if you’re preparing for a race or a competition.
For those who having been following Mariel, you know that she has a passion for healthy cooking and loves to try new things. She’s even contributing her recipes in her column “The Zagunis Zest” here on the Words to Sweat by blog along with healthy living advice.
As part of her recent cooking adventures, she decided to challenge herself to cook a certain type of food for an extended time period which leads us to today’s contest question…
Question of the Day:
What food did Mariel ‘challenge’ herself with on her Facebook page?
- To enter the contest, leave a comment below the post with your answer to that day’s question. No registration is required to leave a comment, however comments may not show up immediately as they await moderation.
- Only one entry, per person, per day. More than one entry per person per day will result in disqualification.
- This contest is open to fans worldwide. Void where prohibited.
- Each winner will be chosen using a random number generator from the entries with the correct answer for each day of the countdown.
- Winners will be selected and announced on June 27th, 2011.
- Winners will be notified via email and given 24 hours to respond therefore please leave a valid email so that you can be contacted if you are the selected winner.
- The grand prize will be awarded to the fan who answers the most questions correctly. In the event that there is a tie, the grand prize winner will be selected using a random number generator.