While a fencing match may be an individual sport, the support of a team is still an integral part of competition. Both the US Women’s Saber Team and the US Men’s Sabre Team will be competing in New York City this weekend and we wish them both great success.
Mariel Zagunis has seens all types of competition as well as been a part of championship teams so for those who have been following her career closely, today’s question should be a cinch.
Question of the day:
Who were the four members of the 2000 World Championship Team?
- To enter the contest, leave a comment below the post with your answer to that day’s question. No registration is required to leave a comment, however comments may not show up immediately as they await moderation.
- Only one entry, per person, per day. More than one entry per person per day will result in disqualification.
- This contest is open to fans worldwide. Void where prohibited.
- Each winner will be chosen using a random number generator from the entries with the correct answer for each day of the countdown.
- Winners will be selected and announced on June 27th, 2011.
- Winners will be notified via email and given 24 hours to respond therefore please leave a valid email so that you can be contacted if you are the selected winner.
- The grand prize will be awarded to the fan who answers the most questions correctly. In the event that there is a tie, the grand prize winner will be selected using a random number generator.